A Reason To Dance - Radio G! Forums

You are not logged in.

#1 01-21-2021 8:43:28

GeorgiaCot
Website

CBD Gummies Wholesale - PayPal Payments

I look after a vape shop submission site and we have had a listing from a vape store in the United States that likewise sells CBD items. A Calendar month later, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been limited and have asked us to take out PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store directory. We do not offer CBD goods such as CBD oil. We simply offer online marketing services to CBD firms. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Wellness Store and if you take a good look, you will see that they offer a relatively substantial variety of CBD products, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment solution. It seems that PayPal is employing twos sets of rules to many different firms. Because of this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has limited my payment choices and presently, I am greatly contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have consulted a solicitor from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they explained that what PayPal is doing is absolutely illegal and discriminatory as it should be applying an uniform criterion to all companies. I am still to consult with another lawyer from a US law firm in London to see what do cbd affiliates PayPal's legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at radioglive.org could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.

Board footer