A Reason To Dance - Radio G! Forums

You are not logged in.

#1 11-18-2020 1:19:28

KathleneGa
Website

CBD Beauty and Personal Care Wholesale - PayPal Payments

I manage a vape shop web directory https://allvapestores.com and we have had a listing from a vape store in the USA that also advertises CBD items. A Month later on, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have asked us to take away PayPal as a payment method from our vape store directory. We do not retail CBD products like CBD oil. We only provide internet marketing solutions to CBD firms. I have looked into Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Wellness Retail store and if you take a close look, you will witness that they promote a reasonably extensive series of CBD items, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement solution. It appears that PayPal is applying twos sets of rules to many different firms. Because of this stipulation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has constricted my payment possibilities and right now, I am intensely dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have consulted with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is entirely illegal and discriminatory as it ought to be applying an uniform benchmark to all firms. I am still to speak to an additional legal representative from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at radioglive.org could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

Feel free to surf to my page: Cannabis Business News

Board footer