A Reason To Dance - Radio G! Forums

You are not logged in.

#1 11-04-2020 5:45:25

Pearlene65

CBD Body Cream - PayPal Payments

I manage a vape shop directory site and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the USA that also offers how long does cbd stay in the body product lines. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been limited and have asked us to get rid of PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop directory. We do not sell CBD items such as CBD oil. We merely offer advertising and marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Health Retailer and if you take a good peek, you will see that they supply a rather comprehensive variety of CBD product lines, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement solution. It emerges that PayPal is applying contradictory standards to different companies. Because of this restriction, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has constricted my payment choices and presently, I am heavily dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have consulted a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they said that what PayPal is doing is entirely not legal and discriminatory as it should be applying a consistent benchmark to all companies. I am yet to check with another attorney from a US law office in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at radioglive.org could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.

Board footer